The referral process at the Premier Pain Treatment Institute is initiated by your primary care doctor or your referring doctor. Your primary care doctor’s office may contact us at 513.454.7246 or Fax to 513.986.5069 to schedule an appointment.
Our New Patient intake coordinator will request the information needed to schedule an appointment. This may include but not limited to:
· A referral for the patient
· Patient’s insurance information
· Patient’s demographics
· Previous 6 office notes
· Any imaging reports that pertain to the referral
· Current Medication list
· All BWC, please send BWC card and an approved C9 for pain management
After having received all needed information, our new patient coordinator will call you and schedule an appointment. Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
· Your insurance cards or BWC card
· Photo ID
· Current list of all medications
· Any imaging (CD/Disc, X-rays, MRI, CT scan) that pertain to the referral
· Completed new patient information forms (located on the forms section of our website)
If you have any questions or would like to request assistance prior to your visit, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you!